was successfully added to your cart.

2008 nissan armada problems

by Party of My 5 from Boston, MA on Wed Nov 30 2011 Purchased our 2008 Armada SE new in 2008. The ride quality is also pretty good. Reviews Specs Photos Inventory 2WD 4-Door LE. I have 4 kids and large dogs and everyone has plenty of room. Armada Trims. If you don't mind sharing, what did you pay thru courtesyparts and what was the shipping cost? I love the appearance of my armada better than the newer. Best Vehicle Brands. Original MSRP Range. Comfort, roomy, smooth ride very dependable. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. The worst complaints are brake booster failure triggers abs. To repaint this model unfortunately costs a lot of money. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. I'd say internally, it's a very sturdy car. 180 problems have been reported for the 2008 Nissan Armada.The following chart shows the 19 most common problems for 2008 Nissan Armada.The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulicwith 64 problems.The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's structure(31 problems). 2008 Nissan Armada The biggest problem I have is the sensors goes out in the tires and they are very expensive to replace. 2008 Nissan Armada problems (3) View all. I dislike that it is not more fuel efficient. Seats are comfortable, and also has a third row seat. VEHICLE SPEED: 15 mph. 2008 Nissan Armada Warranty. Michele C wrote on October 13, 2019 PPMY Index = 183 / 27,712 / 12 * 1000 = 0.55. 2011 Nissan Armada problems (1) View all. If you are researching a used NISSAN ARMADA, driving a 2008 NISSAN ARMADA… Brakes 61 (100%) Transmission 20 (33%) Interior 20 (33%) Engine 12 (20%) Windows 10 (16%) Worst Years. 2007 Nissan Armada problems (4) View all. Nissan Armada Problems and Repair Histories. Very roomy. Nice luxury vehicle but front seats poor if you 6 feet or more. It's almost 11 years old and still going strong! Change Style. Consumer writes in regards to brake problem the consumer stated the SUV failed to stop properly. The back seats fold. I have had my Nissan Armada since 2008 and it has been a great family car. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. The interior is equipped and configured a bit better, with new interior fabrics, a gated shifter, a locking glove compartment, and new meter illumination. The sunroof is a nice feature. There is plenty of room and it is comfortable to drive. I like having the captain chairs for my two youngest car seats, but I think a bench seat would be awesome also. Having 5 kids, I really enjoy having the DVD player/headphones, the middle console in the middle row, multiple cup holders, and the 3 rows of space. Other than that it drives nice. It's great for hauling a lot of people and a lot of their stuff. ROY . 183 problems have been reported for the 2008 Nissan Armada. Learn About Us. 2004 37 (100%) 2005 33 (89%) 2008 28 (76%) 2006 20 (54%) 2007 14 (38%) Full Lists on CarComplaints.com. Down to give more trunk space. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. Knock on wood! with 65 problems. All of which are just normal things for a vehicle. Overall I like big trucks so I love my armada. Dealer wanted $278.00 (+tax) for the DRL module. 2008 Nissan Armada brakes problems with 74 complaints from Armada owners. It really helps out when my hands are full of groceries or children. Economical and friendly family truck. VEHICLE SPEED: 70 mph. Find 2008 Nissan Armada Vehicles for Sale. Cheers. Need alignment and new center console for the roof of the vehicle. A study of reliability comparison across Nissan Armada model year vehicles. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Note that the number of problems reported for the 2008 Armada is 183 My only real complaints are the gas mileage-- which you know what you're getting with an SUV and that there's a banging noise occasionally that can't be traced. And I love the screen on the dash for watching movies up front also while the brake is on, it is nice to pass the time when I am waiting in the car for whatever reason. Very comfortable, reliable, love Nissan products. It's an ok vehicle, for the year it was made. The back up camera is a great feature when you put it in reverse. It is able to accommodate to family size or fit several items. 2004 Armada braking problem 9 (90%) 2008 Armada overhead console fell down 5 (50%) 2017 Armada not shifting properly 5 (50%) Worst Topics. NISSAN ARMADA 2008 problem was reported in SAINT CHARLES, MO. Comfortable SUV. The navigation system and the music box are also really great to have. It is a big SUV it seats 8 people good for big families. Experience: dasdasd. We have towed boats and it has worked great. Its v8 engine produces more horsepower than some rival engines, and it can move the armada without feeling strained during acceleration, on the highway, or while towing. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. I've had to replace both front and back. 2008 Nissan Armada. Find recalls by VIN. I've had some electrical issues as far as my back windows not going down from the back..only can be let down by the driver. PURCHASE 2008 NEW ARMADA AND HAVING MANY PROBLEMS SINCE PURCHASE OCTOBER2007- THE TOP CONSOLE FELL OFF WHILE DRIVING ABOUT A YEAR AGO WENT TO NISSAN DEALER AND THEY SAID IS NOT COVER WITH WARRANTY (THIS HAPPEN WITHIN BEFORE MY 60K MILES WARRANTY) THEY TOLD ME I NEED TO PURCHASE THAT IT WAS NOT FACTORY DEFECT. But all the seats go down in the back. I would definitely recommend the Armada and have actually been looking into getting another Armada for my next car. 2008 Nissan Armada Vehicle is great for long trips, gas mileage is not that great. For 2008, Nissan's Armada SUV gets a revised appearance on the outside, with new front and rear fascias, new headlights and fog lamps, and a new one-piece roof rack. 2008 Nissan Armada . On the 2008 Armada , I had one last week in the shop same problem we had to charge the battery completely then reset the nats key lock out in the ECM to get it to start. Everything is expensive to replace and the air is horrible when vehicle gets old. Despite its large size, the armada has a respectable agility that leaves it capable of taking turns and executing maneuvers without much body roll. ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. May 19, 2010. The following chart shows the 19 most common problems for 2008 Nissan Armada. Reliability. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. Problem fixed. The Contact Owns A 2008 nissan armada. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Drive it to the around everywhere without a problem. Other Years Nissan Armada. 2005 Nissan Armada problems (4) View all. Within five minutes of leaving the dealership, after an oil change service and a warranty related brake inspection, the vehicle began to shake and vibrate excessively when the brake pedal was depressed and it was very difficult to stop. To see how frequently Nissan Armada problems occur, check out our car reliability stats.

Running Drawing Cartoon, Kde Meaning Statistics, Electrician Certification Cost, Minecraft Tree Farm - Survival, Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime Spray Ingredients,

© 2016 Gryllo Co Ltd.