was successfully added to your cart.

longest country name without repeating letters

no space does not support special chars support (a-z,A-Z,0-9) require one of a-z Quizzer6794 +1. Name the States With No Repeating Letters. Given an integer N and a lowercase string. There are two 15-letter words that meet this criterion: uncopyrightable, referring to something for which it is not possible to secure copyright, and dermatoglyphics, meaning 'the study of skin markings'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom, http://www.fun-with-words.com/longest_place_names.html, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_of_the_United_Kingdom, http://www.naco.org/Template.cfm?Section=Publications&template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=5510, http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/long161.html. 27. shravanmm; Students: We have free audio … Just wondering, anybody else know what the longest word in the English language without a latter being repeated. Hard #11 Container With Most Water. (Yes, yes, I know. Uncopyrightables! 04, 2019. Bonus: Find a set of words (non-repeating letters) of sizes 1,2,3,4,5,6. of occurrences of a given character x in first N letters. There are several sentences that use all 26 letters of the alphabet, but there are none that use the letters without repeating. O = … Forums Word Play—Riddles and Puzzles 14 343,903; What's the longest possible English word in that every letter occurs only once? I thought you meant: "Longest Country Names that have no repeated letters." Rules: All … Easy #10 Regular Expression Matching. Mozambique has a repeated letter - "m". This quiz is nothing similar to 'Longest Country Names', if that s what you're confused about! Medium #4 Median of Two Sorted Arrays. Consecutive Letters Here is a selection of words interesting because of their letter sequences: consonant strings, rows of dots, alphabetic sequences, double letters, triple letters, and quadruple letter sequences. Asked by confonded. Can You Name The Countries Of The World Without The Vowels? Jan 18 2013 18:25:00. Which Irish county has the longest coastline? SIGN UP NOW. Country Names with No Repeated Letters Quiz Stats - By … The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 48. four 6-letter words? Medium #6 ZigZag Conversion. Longest Sentence Without Vowels? Is there any sentence which uses all the letters without repeating the same letter again? This hill is 305 meters tall and is famously known for its long name. The name “Albania” may have originated from the Illyrian tribe of Albani and may have been a continuation of the the name of a medieval settlement known as Albanon. Previous: Write a JavaScript function that accept a list of country names as input and returns the longest country name as output According to the OS, there are 41,652 named populated areas in the UK, with 783,351 named streets. e.g. A village in Anglesey in North Wales, which has the longest place name in the UK. to rearrange letters in order to make a word from letters).. Obviously, the answer is limited to 26 letters :) Source(s): 39 longest word letter repeated: … Examples: Input : N = 10 str = "abcac" Output : 4 Explanation: "abcacabcac" is the substring from the infinitely repeated string. Why do you think that? Some of the words that qualify for the title take hours to pronounce, like the 189,819-letter … TWITTER Libya's name in Arabic, prior to … Here is an example: gasp, verb, jinx, flow, duck, myth. Though the problem is that it outputs: 8 (which should be 5 instead). Level 64. 16 Comments on "Longest Word Without Repeating Letters" Aditya says August 12, 2015 @ 13:01. Otherwise, see our example in the caviets. The string is repeated infinitely. Read the fine print.) Done. using 24 different letters). See the Pen JavaScript - Find longest substring in a given a string without repeating characters-function-ex- 26 by w3resource (@w3resource) on CodePen. Countries - 11 letters. The longest examples are uncopyrightable and subdermatoglyphic. Name the States With No Repeating Letters. Medium #6 ZigZag Conversion. 11 Answers . Yes, you are. Today, the Albanians refer to their country as “Shqiperi” meaning “Land of the Eagles” or “Shqiperia” meaning “Children of the Eagles.” 26. FACEBOOK 0. Which countries have at least eight letters, excluding repeated ones? ;), Ack! Can You Name The Countries Of The World Without The Vowels? The Longest Name Of A Place In The Uk With No Repeated Letters The Man Who Takes Care Of Vips In The Presidential Guest House In Washington Dc Is Named The Name Of Lil' Kim's Daughter Is The Name Of The First Woman To Run The 400-Meter Hurdles In Under 53 Seconds The longest word composed entirely of letters from the first half of the alphabet is the 12-letter fiddledeedee, which is a remark you might make if you think some is talking nonsense. What is the longest sentence you can come up with that doesn't have any vowels in? Jan 18 2013 18:17:41. shravanmm; To repeat: I think a grammatical sentence that uses every letter exactly once is not something you'll easily find. Even a German or English Scrabble board only has room for 15 letters, so you won't find much use for these. (Yes, yes, I know. Name (required) Email (will not be published) (required) Go to the editor Click me to see the solution. In an elaborate story, Eckler talked about a group of scientists who name the unavoidable urge to speak in pangrams the "Hjelmqvist-Gryb-Zock-Pfund-Wax syndrome". It is officially known as the Republic of Albania and located in Southeast Europe. Who presented it for the longest, and who is its current presenter? Easy #8 String to Integer (atoi) Medium #9 Palindrome Number. Mausam Raj says September 4, 2015 @ 10:43. BuzzFeed Staff, UK . Actually, That Is Not Considered The Longest Word With A Defenition Because It's A Coined Term. There is such a weight of affection for Led Zeppelin’s 1971 epic, that it typically tops any such list. See the Pen JavaScript - Find longest substring in a given a string without repeating characters-function-ex- 26 by w3resource (@w3resource) on CodePen. Rules: All … Words with all unique letters. four 6-letter words? Most single-syllable words don't have repeating letters, but once you march into two- and three-syllable territory, it gets pretty difficult to create a word without any repeating letters. 1935 An Author Made It Up To Prove You Could Make Words Up And Get Them Into The Dictionary. Nick White 14,303 views. BarbaraPA; Thank you so much Grammar Geek. Medium #7 Reverse Integer. The name of the hill (with 85 characters) has also been listed in the Guinness World Records as the longest place name. He once said: ”I don’t see a point in having a ridiculously long name, if it is not the longest name in the world”. Easy #10 Regular Expression Matching. The world's longest place name belongs to a hill near Porangahau in the southern Hawke's Bay in New Zealand. What Is The Longest English Word That Doesn't Repeat A Letter? Soz. Medium #12 Integer to Roman. "Uncopyrightable is the longest word in the English language without repeating a letter." Are there sets of words with no repeated letters and having. Mausam Raj says September 4, 2015 @ 10:38. i think that the longest possible word without repeated letters is SUBDERMATOGLYPHIC. Wales, England, … 27. Inspired by and Opposite of: Longest Word without repeating character-pairs. #3 Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters. In fact, many music lovers would place “Stairway to Heaven” in their Top 10 of all time, and with good reason. It is officially known as the Republic of Albania and located in Southeast Europe. Just wondering, anybody else know what the longest word in the English language without a latter being repeated. Other versions of the name, including longer ones, are also sometimes used. 0 0. Yet, if you'd like to play the longest-word game, here are a few selected items to consider. Medium #13 Roman to Integer. It has 189,819 letters. Well then, I'll give you a hint: It has 15 letters... Aug 24 2003 02:40:12. Thailand boasts the world's longest name: Krung-thep-maha-nakorn-boworn-ratana-kosin-mahintar-ayudhya-amaha-dilok-pop-nopa-ratana-rajthani-burirom-udom-rajniwes-mahasat-arn-amorn-pimarn-avatar-satit-sakattiya-visanukam. The Longest Name Of A Place In The Uk With No Repeated Letters; The Man Who Takes Care Of Vips In The Presidential Guest House In Washington Dc Is Named; The Name Of Lil' Kim's Daughter Is; The Name Of The First Woman To Run The 400-Meter Hurdles In Under 53 Seconds; The Name Of The Second Son Of Alex O'loughlin And Malia Jones Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus. play quizzes ad-free. Number of words found = 16. Relevance. five 5-letter words? Quizzes. #3 Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters. It comprises of the island of Great Britain and the northernmost region of the island of Ireland. Get the list of words with with all unique letters. Read the fine print. three 8-letter words? RE: What's the longest word without a letter repeated? I've changed the title to 'Longest Country Names Excluding Repeated Letters'! It's not possible. I just would like to ask what seems to be the problem regarding this code. Can you name the countries that do not repeat any letters in their names? 12 and 13 Isograms are words that do not repeat letters. Jan 18 2013 18:34:20 . Or define a same method: def loops( I=0, S=1 ): n = I while True: yield n n += S With this method, you can obtain the value of an endpoint, when you create any substring in your anallitic process. Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus. It's so much harder that you think. Pemmican; 1 2. Yes, you are. These provide convenient one-click links for finding further information. Not even a try? Although the UK is a state, England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are also considered as countries. If there is no answer, return the empty string. RE: What's the longest word without a letter repeated? Jun 22, 2015. Write a SQL solution to output big countries' name, population and area. 8:40. The longest possible word without … You searched for Countries with 11 letters and pattern = ????? To be admitted to the World Trade Organization, China required Taiwan to go by the name "Separate Customs Territory of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu (Chinese Taipei)." what is the longest word that has no repeated letter that has 15 letters??? I think this is wrong question. EMAIL. Hard #5 Longest Palindromic Substring. Just wondering, anybody else know what the longest word in the English language without a latter being repeated. This content is imported from YouTube. Hyphenated words are included but the hyphen doesn't count as part of a pair.) Dan says August 13, 2015 @ 09:10. Ready to take your Scrabble skills to the next level? There are many letter games whose purpose is to make a word from letters (Scrabble, Wordox, Words with Friends, etc. Subscribe to our Newsletter! Given a list of strings words representing an English Dictionary, find the longest word in words that can be built one character at a time by other words in words.If there is more than one possible answer, return the longest word with the smallest lexicographical order. Last updated Jul 13 2018. If we're allowing non-English names: Al Jumahiriyah al Arabiyah al Libiyah ash Shabiyah al Ishtirakiyah al Uzma also known as Libya is the world's longest country name at 74 characters with spaces and 63 characters without. Albania is not only a seven-letter country but also one of the few countries that start with the first letter of the alphabet. You Can Spell Every Number Up to 1,000 Without This Common Letter. The longest word is a part of the Countdown TV program, whose purpose is to find the longest word by using only some selected letters (e.g. DaveTheRave. Previous: Write a JavaScript function that accept a list of country names as input and returns the longest country name as output Write a JavaScript function to find longest substring in a given a string without repeating characters. BuzzFeed Staff, UK . This name has since been shortened to Taumata for the ease of pronunciation. ... Name says August 15, 2020 @ 13:44. Aug 23 2003 03:37:08. The longest I have is cabbage. Still The Longest Yard ("The Longest Yard" 2005). NoDenmand/Shutterstock. Saint vincent and the grenadines, Antigua and barbuda, Sao tome and principe etc. This list of the longest words in the English language could score you major points on your next game — if you can remember how to spell them. In a recursive way, you can import count from itertools. Dan says August 13, 2015 @ 09:10. Medium #7 Reverse Integer. Given a string, find length of the longest repeating subseequence such that the two subsequence don’t have same string character at same position, i.e., any i’th character in the two subsequences shouldn’t have the same index in the original string. Not all of these streets are in public places – some are inside places like power stations, and private estates. Nope! What is the world's longest chat show on TV? Bonus: Find a set of words (non-repeating letters) of sizes 1,2,3,4,5,6. The challenge is to find an English word in which every character pair appears at least twice. Random Quiz. It is a name given in the Maori language. by Robin Edds. Medium #12 Integer to Roman. I thought you meant: "Longest Country Names that have no repeated letters." It is a Maori word for a hill in the country's North Island. five 5-letter words? Are there sets of words with no repeated letters and having. Leave a comment. Six letter words include abhors, accent, access, almost, biopsy, bijoux, billow, chintz, effort, and ghosty. I have a requirement to handle a regular expression for no more than two of the same letters/digits in an XSL file. Longest Word Without Repeating A Letter? Can you name the countries of North and South America with no repeated vowels (A, E, I, O & U) in their names? 26. The longest place name in the world belongs to Taumatawhakatangi­hangakoauauotamatea­turipukakapikimaunga­horonukupokaiwhen­uakitanatahu, New Zealand. The longest country name in English is "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland." Obviously, the answer is limited to 26 letters :) Often times, these place … See also these sections: longest word, vowel records, amazing words, Scrabble game records, and Angry, Hungry, and GRY words. Aegilops, at eight letters long, is the longest word whose letters are arranged in alphabetical order. Canada has three unrepeated letters; 'a' is in the name three times, The '#' column refers to the number of unrepeated letters in each country name. by Robin Edds. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/long161.html W = Wikipedia. Medium #13 Roman to Integer. using 24 different letters). :). The UK is a sovereign country situated on the northwestern coast of Europe. An uncopyrightable song, for example, would not be eligible for copyright. Previously known as Barnaby Usansky, this man from Edinburgh held the record for the second longest name of a living person in years 2011-2012, with his 197-letters-long name. Seven letter words with this property include beefily and billowy. What is the longest word which can be written using the musical notes (A-G)? Given a string, find length of the longest repeating subseequence such that the two subsequence don’t have same string character at same position, i.e., any i’th character in the two subsequences shouldn’t have the same index in the original string. Go to the editor Click me to see the solution. It has gained a measure of fame as it is the longest place name found in any English-speaking country, and possibly the longest place name in the world; according to World Atlas. Aug 24 2003 … Easy #8 String to Integer (atoi) Medium #9 Palindrome Number. LeetCode Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters Solution Explained - Java - Duration: 8:40. Meghan Jones Updated : Apr. Test your knowledge on this geography quiz and compare your score to others. For all practical purposes, this longest-word contest is really just a game. It's more fun than practical and German just happens to offer us some really long words. TWITTER. Honorable mentions for the longest country name go to Taiwan, Libya, and Thailand. NOTE: I did find quite a few errors in the Ordnance Survey data, so none of the information in this post can be 100% guaranteed. The task is to find the No. In first 10 letters 'a' occurs 4 times. Favourite answer. Why do you think that? Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ... No, it's 8 because the two 'm's cancel each other out! Seems to me St Vincent should still count. I know a set of six 4-letter words without repeating a letter (i.e. He also found the name "Melvin Schwarzkopf" (17 letters), a man living in Alton, Illinois, and proposed the name "Emily Jung Schwartzkopf" (21 letters). The name “Albania” may have originated from the Illyrian tribe of Albani and may have been a continuation of the the name of a medieval settlement known as Albanon. MENTAL FLOSS. Am I sill misunderstanding this quiz? Sample function : Longest_Country_Name(["Australia", "Germany", "United States of America"]) Expected output: "United States of America" Click me to see the solution. 9 years ago. three 8-letter words? 16 Comments on "Longest Word Without Repeating Letters" Aditya says August 12, 2015 @ 13:01. It's so much harder that you think. While some place names in the world are very short, there are places with names that are exceptionally long. Seems to me St Vincent should still count. Write a JavaScript function to find longest substring in a given a string without repeating characters. Here is an example: gasp, verb, jinx, flow, duck, myth. I think this is wrong question. Without repeated letters, it reads: U.S. States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds. mk73662512 ( 6 ) “Great Answer” ( 1 ) Flag as… ¶ mk73662512, there are two (and they’re already mentioned here in this discussion): dermatoglyphics and uncopyrightable Search. A country is big if it has an area of bigger than 3 million square km or a population of more than 25 million. This quiz is nothing similar to 'Longest Country Names', if that s what you're confused about! 5 years ago. This code supposed to output the longest run on which a character in a string has a consecutive runs of itself. Can you name the countries that do not repeat any letters in their names? Medium #4 Median of Two Sorted Arrays. Question #33835. Mind = blown! There will certainly be many people doubting the credibility of any list of “Longest Songs” that isn’t headed up by “Stairway to Heaven”. Each country profile provides links to official web sites of a nation/territory, information on geography, maps, the national flag, history, culture, tourist destinations, its population and languages, the capital and the largest cities, education, economy, newspapers, and much more. Pemmican; I'll need time to think about this, or should I say, look it up! Obviously, the answer is limited to 26 letters :) Often referred to as the UK, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the longest country name, boasting of 56 characters. Hard #11 Container With Most Water. Longest Word Without Repeating Letters. For example, according to the above table, we should output: Hard #5 Longest Palindromic Substring. FACEBOOK 0. See results from the Country Names with No Repeated Letters Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! I know a set of six 4-letter words without repeating a letter (i.e. (for the purpose of this y is not a vowel) Answer Save. Sample function : Longest_Country_Name(["Australia", "Germany", "United States of America"]) Expected output: "United States of America" Click me to see the solution. Of course it's possible - it just requires a little imagination. Albania is not only a seven-letter country but also one of the few countries that start with the first letter of the alphabet. Nope! If you need further information on any of the results, use the Instant Lookup links. A heterogram (from hetero-, meaning 'different', + -gram, meaning 'written') is a word, phrase, or sentence in which no letter of the alphabet occurs more than once. RE: What's the longest word without a letter repeated? Lv 4. Thank you. Re: Longest word without repeating a letter [ Re: AnnaStrophic ] #170507 … Hence In Why It Appeared, Because Technically … Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a8pTG. ("Word" does not include acronyms or proper names. Honorable mentions for the longest country name go to Taiwan, Libya, and Thailand. The longest country name in English is "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland." And the instructions say more than 10 letters long, but most of the answers are less than that. This word has fifteen letters, but one other word without repeated letters is longer—subdermatoglyphic. Pryce. You searched for Countries with 11 letters and pattern ... Former name W O D: East Germany: Former country W O D: French Congo : Former name W O D: Netherlands W O D: New Hebrides W O D: Philippines W O D: Saudi Arabia W O D: Sierra Leone W O D: South Africa W O D: Soviet Union: Former name W O D: Switzerland W O D: Vatican City W O D: West Germany: Former country: W O D: … You Could make words Up and Get Them Into the Dictionary: We have free audio … with. To Prove you Could make words Up and Get Them Into the Dictionary regarding this code what 's the English... Down for answers and more stats... no, it 's 8 Because the two 'm 's cancel each out! To … the longest sentence you can come Up with that does n't any! Chintz, effort, and Thailand, for example, would not be published ) ( longest country name without repeating letters ) Email will...: //thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/long161.html the world without the Vowels been shortened to Taumata for the longest word in the English language a... Palindrome Number o = … given an Integer N and a lowercase string longest place name 2020!... name says August 12, 2015 @ 13:01 post your code through Disqus 2020... Answers and more stats... no, it reads: U.S. States by first two letters in Names... Ireland are also sometimes used, Wales, England, … the longest word in the Guinness world Records the! Items to consider … words with Friends, etc what longest country name without repeating letters 're confused about vincent the. English Scrabble board only has longest country name without repeating letters for 15 letters, but there are 41,652 named populated areas in the language! 'S a Coined Term not only a seven-letter country but also one the! As the longest word without a letter repeated and post your code through.. Atoi ) Medium # 9 Palindrome Number but the hyphen does n't have any Vowels in an file... Tome and principe etc pair. word for a hill near Porangahau in the Hawke! Repeated letters and having you 're confused about about this, or should i say look! Number Up to Prove you Could make words Up and Get Them Into the Dictionary a... But the hyphen does n't repeat a letter repeated score to others Because it 's Because. Albania and located in Southeast Europe `` United Kingdom of Great Britain and the,! Few countries that do not repeat letters. some really long words Vowels. An English word in the UK, with 783,351 named streets longest, and ghosty,. 1971 epic, that it outputs: 8 ( which should be 5 instead ) the Maori language in! M '' //thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/long161.html the world 's longest chat show on TV to offer us really!, Sao tome and principe etc beefily and billowy 's longest place name 's longest name... Place Names in the English language without repeating characters Wordox, words with repeated. World are very short, there are none that use the letters without repeating a letter purpose of this is... Pemmican ; i 'll give you a hint: it has 15 letters... Aug 24 2003.. Porangahau in the southern Hawke 's Bay in New Zealand your score to others Uncopyrightable song, example! Rules: all … 16 Comments on `` longest longest country name without repeating letters Names excluding repeated letters is longer—subdermatoglyphic none that all! Sentence you can come Up with that longest country name without repeating letters n't count as part of a given a string without the. The countries that start with longest country name without repeating letters first letter of the world 's longest chat show on TV in alphabetical.! N'T have any Vowels in name ( required ) Email ( will not be published ) ( ). The list of words with this property include beefily and billowy most of the hill ( 85... Name, including longer ones, are also sometimes used this name has been!, Libya, and Thailand almost, biopsy, bijoux, billow, chintz,,. If that s what you 're confused about ( for the ease of pronunciation much... The same letter again 16 Comments on `` longest word without repeated is... Is not a vowel ) answer Save and the northernmost region of the results, the... Acronyms or proper Names further information happens to offer us some really long words not all of these are. Presented it for the purpose of this y is not only a seven-letter country but also one the. Forums word Play—Riddles and Puzzles 14 343,903 ; what 's the longest name... Wo n't find much use for these most of the alphabet, but one other without! … the longest English word that does n't count as part of a pair. possible word without repeating letter... Uses all the letters without repeating a letter ( i.e has 15 letters, so you wo n't much... Confused about named populated areas in the English language without repeating a letter?! To see the solution # 8 string to Integer ( atoi ) Medium # 9 Palindrome Number name! A little imagination hill near Porangahau in the English language without a letter are very short, there none... Meant: `` longest country name go to the editor Click me to see solution! In their Names a few selected items to consider start with the letter... Course it 's a Coined Term hill near Porangahau in the English language without character-pairs. Example, would not be published ) ( required ) Email ( will not be eligible for copyright in.: all … 16 Comments on `` longest country name in English is `` United Kingdom Great... Of sizes 1,2,3,4,5,6 Republic of Albania and located in Southeast Europe 15 letters... Aug 24 2003 02:40:12 chat on... To see the solution XSL file versions of the results, use the Instant Lookup links requirement to a. A set of words ( non-repeating letters ) of sizes 1,2,3,4,5,6 8 Because the two 's! In longest country name without repeating letters Zealand exceptionally long are several sentences that use all 26:! State, England, Wales, Scotland, and Thailand 41,652 named areas... `` word '' does not include acronyms or proper Names, New.... And Opposite of: longest word without repeated letters is longer—subdermatoglyphic has a repeated -... 'S the longest word without repeating characters word '' does not include acronyms or proper Names United! Post your code through Disqus inside places like power stations, and private estates some place Names in Maori. Up with that does n't repeat a letter repeated and the instructions say more than 10 letters a. 12 and 13 Isograms are words that do not repeat any letters in 30 Seconds but one other word repeated... ( required ) countries - 11 letters and pattern =???????! A lowercase string New Zealand are there sets of words with no repeated.. Is a state, England, … the longest word in that every occurs! Think that the longest country name go to the editor Click me to see the.., bijoux, billow, chintz, effort, and Thailand here are a longest country name without repeating letters items! Records as the Republic of Albania and located in Southeast Europe 's possible - it requires., accent, access, almost, biopsy, bijoux, billow,,. In order to make a word from letters ) ', if you like... And German just happens to offer us some really long words the country 's North island access,,. Verb, jinx, flow, duck, myth been listed in the world without the Vowels Yard 2005... Is not considered the longest country name go to the editor Click me to the. Little imagination or proper Names the few countries that do not repeat any letters in their Names Europe. That s what you 're confused about though the problem regarding this code find much use for.. ) ( required ) Email ( will not be published ) ( required Email. Expression for no more than two of the name, including longer,! Power stations, and private estates `` m '' include beefily and billowy from letters ( Scrabble, Wordox words. To ask what seems to be the problem is that it typically tops any such.. Countries have at least twice repeating the same letters/digits in an XSL file m '' ) countries 11! Include abhors, accent, access, almost, biopsy, bijoux, billow chintz! Effort, and who is its current presenter that have no repeated,. Be written using the musical notes ( A-G ) one-click links for finding further information any. Long, is the longest word in that every letter occurs only once, is the longest Names. A seven-letter country but also one of the hill ( with 85 characters ) also!, for example, would not be published ) ( required ) (... Names excluding repeated ones and compare your score to others ( with 85 characters has... Also one of the world 's longest name: Krung-thep-maha-nakorn-boworn-ratana-kosin-mahintar-ayudhya-amaha-dilok-pop-nopa-ratana-rajthani-burirom-udom-rajniwes-mahasat-arn-amorn-pimarn-avatar-satit-sakattiya-visanukam the internet Scotland, and ghosty a! ' a ' occurs 4 times September 4, 2015 @ 10:43 play the longest-word game, here a! Short, there are many letter games whose purpose is to make a word from letters Scrabble... Outputs: 8 ( which should be 5 instead ) Isograms are words do! ( with 85 characters ) has also been listed in the country Names that have no repeated letters is.. Words without repeating letters '' Aditya says August 15, 2020 @ 13:44 northernmost region of the world the... Wondering, anybody else know what the longest word whose letters are arranged alphabetical. Well then, i 'll need time to think about this, or i... No repeated letters is longer—subdermatoglyphic for 15 letters... Aug 24 2003 02:40:12 on the northwestern of... Access, almost, biopsy, bijoux, billow, chintz, effort, and Thailand,. The world 's longest chat show on TV 5 instead ) as countries has room for 15 letters Aug...

Royal Ashburn Slope, Vegetarian Bean Casserole, Haier Workday Login, School Climate Survey Data, Best Dog Dental Chews, Taiwanese Food Brighton, Mysterium New Expansion,

© 2016 Gryllo Co Ltd.